Create a fundraising page to benefit The Salgi Esophageal Cancer Research Foundation. To get started, click the button below or click here.
Did you know that The Salgi Esophageal Cancer Research Foundation awarded research funding in 2015 and then again in 2018? This was accomplished in less than seven years since our charity first started and is thanks to YOU!
Since then, over 20 researchers from across the United States have inquired about funding for their research of esophageal cancer.
In order to again fund esophageal cancer research this year, we ask you to consider creating your own fundraising page on Charity Go Fund Me.
All donations are 100% tax-deductible and go directly to this charity in support of this mission!
Fundraising pages are completely customizable! Include a photo of yourself or of a loved one who has been affected by esophageal cancer and share your story of how esophageal cancer has impacted your life.
This also makes it easy to share your custom fundraising page with family members, friends, co-workers and on social media. We’ll share on our social media pages as well.
- Esophageal cancer is one of the fastest growing and deadliest cancers in the United States, United Kingdom and other western countries.
- Many are still unaware that chronic acid reflux could increase the risk of esophageal cancer.
- There are also NO routine or standard screenings to detect esophageal cancer in earlier stages when there are more treatment options.
- Symptoms, such as difficulty swallowing, often occur once the cancer has progressed and becomes difficult to treat.
- To make matters even worse, esophageal cancer research is critically underfunded.
It takes less than five minutes to create your own fundraising page, but the benefits for esophageal cancer awareness and research will be long-lasting! Click here to get started!